Hope House relies heavily on volunteers to run the day to day operations of our many programs and services, which is why we are so appreciative of the time and energy they devote to us.
There are many wonderful volunteer and student placement opportunities at Hope House, take a look below at all the positions available to you!
The Hope House team is built upon individuals who are like minded in the sense of wanting to foster a greater level of independence for community members – by delivering front line services.
Hope House is an equal opportunities employer, committed to employment equity. Hope House values diversity and invites all qualified candidates to apply. Please let us know if you need any accommodations throughout the hiring process.
With various events focused around fundraising for Hope House, event committees are an essential part of planning and executing great community events like Hope in the Street, Joy Home Tour, and Coldest Night of the Year.
Want to join one of these great committees? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope in the Street Events Committee 2022
- Shannon Ostetto Committee Chair
- Nik Wever Entertainment Lead
- Georgia Lavarini Social Media Lead
- Mellissa B Volunteer Coordinator
- Mahrukh Syed Volunteer Coordinator
- Sean Furfaro Emcee
- Alicia McDonald Website Lead
- Rob Osborne Video Production Lead
- Tara Chapman Licenses & Logistics Lead
- Brandon Piebe Graphic Design Lead
Christmas Joy Home Tour Events Committee
- Jenny Barretto Committee Chair
- Jackie May Homes Coordinator
- Claire Sutherns Marketing Chair
- Liz O’Donnell Logistics Lead
Coldest Night of the Year Events Committee
- Sean Yo Committee Chair
- Laura Slack
- Erik Anderson
- Nicole Boucek
- Shawn Crews
- Eleanor Davidson (Hope House Board of Directors)
“As Event Director of Coldest Night of the Year, I feel tremendously grateful for the amazing team at Hope House who brings this event to life every year. The support of the community from our sponsors to volunteers to the walkers who have helped so many people through the programs at Hope House makes this such a rewarding event to be a part of.” – Sean Yo